There’s a lot to celebrate on your wedding day, but why not kick-start the celebrations by spoiling your partner with something special? We’ve done the searching to help you find the best luxury groom gifts.
Groom Gifts- Our Guide
Wedding day scent
We do love a wedding day scent, one that will spark nostalgia with each spritz. Pick wisely, with all the hugs and kisses your man will be handing out on the big day, he’ll have a lot of guests in close proximity. Give the gift of a luxurious scent to ensure he is a scent to behold.Buy this Jo Malone fragrance here
The Birch and Black Pepper Cologne stood out to us in the new range. A subtle blend of sophisticated scents suitable for day-to-night wedding celebrations.
Luxury leather goods
Good quality leather just gets better with age. By gifting your partner some supple leather items, you can watch to see who withstands the test of time better!Buy this Mulberry weekender here
We’re sure you won’t need to give your husband-to-be any more reason to be excited about your honeymoon, but gift him this bag and you’ll send his excitement over the edge.Buy this Aspinal card holder here
A luxury timepiece
When it comes to buying the groom gifts, there is nothing better than a shiny new watch. It’s a luxurious and thoughtful gift and a fantastic token to mark your special day.Buy this Tag watch here
We particularly love this Tag Carrera watch as it’s a classic, clean-cut style that’s sure to withstand the test of time (excuse the pun). The metal strap and dark face are sophisticated simplicity and we’re sure your groom would agree.
Simplify things even further with this Baume & Mercier watch, which would make a fantastic gift. The leather strap and rose gold face combined create a handsome and classy watch fitting for a gentleman. Plus, who wouldn’t love the visible mechanism on the back?
Your groom will be getting ready with his groomsmen whilst you’re occupied with your bridesmaids. Why not send him a gift he can share on your wedding day?
Who doesn’t love a bit of fancy pop? Dom is the ultimate in luxury champagne and we’re sure your husband-to-be will enjoy popping the cork on this one!
A whisky tipple does have an air of sophistication around it. With this premium grade Johnnie Walker you’ll be enabling the boy’s club scene which could quite likely follow, but if he can’t on his wedding day- when can he?
- ^ Jo Malone London x Huntsman in Birch and Black Pepper – £120 (www.jomalone.co.uk)
- ^ Buy this Jo Malone fragrance here (www.jomalone.co.uk)
- ^ Mulberry Heritage Weekender – £1,150 (www.mulberry.com)
- ^ Buy this Mulberry weekender here (www.mulberry.com)
- ^ Aspinal card holder – £55 (www.aspinaloflondon.com)
- ^ Buy this Aspinal card holder here (www.aspinaloflondon.com)
- ^ Aspinal card holder (www.aspinaloflondon.com)
- ^ TAG Heuer Carrera Automatic Men’s Watch- £2,050 (www.beaverbrooks.co.uk)
- ^ Buy this Tag watch here (www.beaverbrooks.co.uk)
- ^ Baume & Mercier Classima 18ct Rose Gold Men’s Watch- £3,350 (www.beaverbrooks.co.uk)
- ^ Baume & Mercier watch (www.beaverbrooks.co.uk)
- ^ Dom Perignon Vintage – £150 (www.fortnumandmason.com)
- ^ Johnnie Walker Blue Label- £125 (www.amazon.co.uk)
- ^ Wedding Ideas Facebook page (www.facebook.com)
- ^ @wimagazine Twitter account (twitter.com)