After that first selfie of your brand new bridal bling, next up comes sending out engagement party invitations to celebrate your new relationship status with your nearest and dearest. While an engagement party is by no means a required pre-wedding event, many couples are choosing to celebrate the momentous occasion with friends and family shortly after the question has been popped. Plus, who can say no to a party exclusively dedicated to you and your future spouse!?
Whether you're hosting a casual dinner, backyard BBQ, garden-party lunch, or a blow-out bash that could rival most actual weddings, inviting your guests to the event with a piece of stationery that sets the tone for your party—and wedding style in general—is always a nice touch. But remember, your engagement party invites don't have to match the ones you pick for the big day, so get creative and select something fun.
Luckily, there are tons of festive pieces of stationery perfect for your pre-wedding celebration! Even better, these pretty picks don't have to break the bank. We found tons of digital downloads that you can print at home and pre-printed options that all come in at less than $250 for 100 invitations! And since you'll likely invite less than 100 loved ones to your engagement party, your expected costs can only go down. That means you won't burst your budget before you even start planning the wedding.
Whether you want a formal, black-and-white invite, like Paperless Post's "Coupling" stationery, or something laid-back and cool, like the "Stock the Bar" invitation from Ashley and Leigh, there's great stationery picks for every type of pre-wedding party! Once you get the invites checked off your list, you can finally start raiding your closet for the perfect party look, so check out 19 of our favorite engagement party invitations.
- ^ selfie of your brand new bridal bling (www.brides.com)
- ^ an engagement party (www.brides.com)
- ^ a blow-out bash (www.brides.com)
- ^ wedding style (www.brides.com)
- ^ the ones you pick for the big day (www.brides.com)
- ^ your pre-wedding celebration (www.brides.com)
- ^ don't have to break the bank (www.brides.com)
- ^ digital downloads that you can print at home (www.brides.com)
- ^ great stationery picks (www.brides.com)
- ^ perfect party look (www.brides.com)